In accordance with the EU Regulations 2016/679 regarding the protection of information of a personal nature (hereafter “The Regulations”) DO YOU DREAM UP is at times responsible for the processing of data collected for its doyoudreamup.com (hereafter “the Site”) website or during final commercial steps; at times it acts as subcontractor in the context of services offered for client accounts.
For the totality of these elements, DO YOU DREAM UP is committed to respecting the rules and regulations defined by The Regulations.
1. Terms and Conditions
The client or site user is notably informed that the personal information he entrusts to DO YOU DREAM UP is necessary either for the realization of services for the Client or services related to Site performance and is strictly destined for the DO YOU DREAM UP department responsible for said services.
DO YOU DREAM UP is committed to doing no commercial market research with information collected during services or transmitted through the Site, except when given informed, intentional, prior permission.
The terms and conditions of DO YOU DREAM UP operations in the context of Client services are clarified within the general sales conditions of DO YOU DREAM UP or within the contract duly signed between the Client and DO YOU DREAM UP.
The terms of processing executed on the Site are as follows:
- The pursued aims are:
- The provision of a contract form and a response adapted to those seeking out this service. All gathered information prior to the ratification of a Contract with DO YOU DREAM UP will be dealt with based on consent from the concerned person.
- The provision of a registration opportunity for the weekly DO YOU DREAM UP information letter. This letter is purely information and contains information relative to the market, technology and to different uses of chatbots and artificial intelligence.
- The provision of DO YOU DREAM UP solution through a self-service platform. The terms of this process are specified within the general conditions of use of the platform.
- Personal information processed by the Site consists of the last name, first name, and email address of a given person. Any other information provided in the open spaces of the contact form or of the request for a demonstration will not be anticipated by DO YOU DREAM UP. Nevertheless, this information will be subject protection like that given to requested or required information.
- The categories of concerned persons are all people hoping to benefit from information or the services of DO YOU DREAM UP by using the Site (except for minors outside of the regular professional customers envisioned by DO YOU DREAM UP.)
- The length of conservation of information varies depending on the pursued aims:
- For the contact form and request for a demonstration, the transmitted information will be conserved for (two) 2 years starting from its collection, except in cases of ulterior commercial relations.
- For cookies, except in the case of an anticipated request for deletion, the information will be automatically deleted after one (1) year.
2. Rights of concerned persons
In accordance with Chapter III “Rights of the concerned person” of the Regulations, the user benefits from a right to access, rectification, deletion and portability of any information that concerns him by reaching out:
- By mail at:
DO YOU DREAM UP
4-6 quai de la Mégisserie
75001 PARIS (France)
- By email at:
Your messages should contain the subject “Exercising my rights” as well as proof of ID of the concerned person.
In accordance with the same chapter, the user must also oppose the use of his information as the object of processing. Outside of a contractual relation, the consent given for the processing of information can be revoked at any time by the concerned person. Exercising one’s rights in this manner is done via the previously mentioned contact details (mailing address and email address) and with the same stipulations.
DO YOU DREAM UP also informs the User or Client that he or she has the right to reclamation and reparation if, in the processing of his information, he considers himself wronged by said processing. The Site encourages the consultation of the CNIL website for more information on this subject.
3. Destination and subcontracting
The realization and maintenance of the Site are directly ensured by DO YOU DREAM UP in collaboration with Whodunit and accommodation for the Site is undertaken by the o2switch Society (hereafter “the Subcontractors”) on behalf of DO YOU DREAM UP. The Subcontractors permitted to intervene in the context of on-site services by contract, such as the Chatbot accommodator, are listed in said contract.
DO YOU DREAM UP confirms having studied and chosen the Subcontractors based on their level of protection of personal information in accordance with the requirements of the Regulations. The Subcontractors are committed, as is DO YOU DREAM UP, to respecting the requirements of the Regulations and to permitting DO YOU DREAM UP to meet its legal requirements concerning the rights of concerned persons by any means.
The Subcontractors are also committed to not processing personal information without information and prior approbation from DO YOU DREAM UP. DO YOU DREAM UP takes responsibility therefore for the verification of an existing level of protection of personal information equivalent to that which it applies and requires for its Subcontractors under this ulterior subcontractor. This right of inspection constitutes a determining and essential element of subcontractor contracts with DO YOU DREAM UP.
DO YOU DREAM UP and its subcontractors are uniformly committed to ensuring that personal information collected during Services and on the Site always be processed and kept within the European Union.
DO YOU DREAM UP is committed to implementing all organizational and technical measures resulting in the physical and logical security of personal information and to keeping this information safe up until its deletion. It is equally committed to notifying Clients and Users as well as competent Authorities regarding any violation of personal information within 48 hours of discovery of such a violation. These rules are also applied by DO YOU DREAM UP Subcontractors.
Certain information is collected by the method of cookies (small text files placed on the hard drive of the visitor that stocks information concerning said visitor and can be consulted by the present site).
A cookie does not allow DO YOU DREAM UP to identify the visitor. In general terms, it saves information relative to computer browsing on the present Site (web pages consulted by the visitor, the date and time of the consultation, etc.) that is subsequently available during ulterior visits. In this case it contains information provided by the Site User.
On its Site, DO YOU DREAM UP uses:
- Essential cookies (those indispensable to Site operation): cookies WordPress
- Functional cookies (those facilitating analysis of the Site and improvement of its performance): DoubleClick et Google Analytics
DO YOU DREAM UP informs the User that he can oppose the saving of cookies by changing his module pop-up settings on the Site doyoudreamup.com. Only cookies required for basic site functions cannot be suppressed by the User.
Additionally, DO YOU DREAM UP clarifies with the User that if he wishes to oppose data collection by cookies, he is able to do so by reconfiguring his browser (ex: in the “tools” menu of Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Explorer). Most browsers provide related instructions in the “Help” section of the tool bar.